We are looking for a user experience designer to join our Experience Design (XD) team. The qualified candidate should have a sample or samples of interaction designs that solve real-world problems.
The User Experience designer will be working within a UX design and research team to create design solutions for a variety of user interfaces such as touch and non-touch displays, mobile, desktop, and web. Job duties include user research, requirements gathering, workflow creation, wireframing, prototyping, usability evaluation, and design documentation. This person must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to actively and effectively collaborate with stakeholders such as development, marketing, and product teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or equivalent professional experience
- At least 2 years of working experience in interaction design
- An online portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience of creating user-centered design solutions (workflows, prototypes, wireframes)
- Demonstrated ability to drive the design review cycle, close on design requirements and achieve consensus
- Proficiency with wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, or Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency with prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, JustInMind, or InVision
- Knowledge of user interface design patterns and UCD methodologies
- Strong ability to solve problems collaboratively
- Technical leadership capabilities
- Familiarity with Agile development environment
- Familiarity with GitHub, Subversion or like library system
- Experience with development in the full software lifecycle