|KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|REBATE CLAIMS PROCESSING
REBATE CLAIMS PROCESSING
|● Validates correctness of the rebate claim against the contract, revenue, sell-in and sell-out reports from Sales Force (Dealdesk), Business Intelligence, Channel Data Management, etc.|
|● Communicates and negotiates with offshore counterparts, sales team, country finance and geo pricing team on concerns relating to the customer’s programs or agreement, or to the customers for any additional requirements|
|● Audits supporting documents to establish legitimacy of the claim|
|● Resolving system detected errors in the claim with complete documentation and/or attaching necessary supporting documents on a timely manner.|
|● Ensures timely payment of rebate obligation based on target Service Level Agreement or urgency request to exceed customer expectation consistently. Works with various teams affecting rebates payout such as Sales, CDM Team, Quotes Team, Bank Team and Accounts Receivable Team to ensure all pertinent information necessary for a timely rebate processing and payments are being provided.
● Partner management, includes issue resolution, support partners technical challenges encountered in Vistex Portal, Reconciliation of customer claim and Lexmark calculation. This also includes providing recommendation for any changes needed by the partner to avoid incurring similar issue in the future.
● Engages customer relationship management through phone communications.
● Incorporate all rebate related Global Policies and Procedures and how it applies to the assigned country/customer.
|● Maintains account monitoring/logs for inventory balances for rebates claim validation and for historical purposes.|
|● Provides payment details to customers paid by check or via automatic clearing house (ACH) and reconciliation reports on variances for credits processed.|
|● Ensures that rebates processed have been paid and communicates with the customers for updates on their rebate claims.|
|● Maintains workplace organization (5S) such as proper filing of records or reports for any required research/audit (both soft and hard files)|
|● Updates performance metrics, claim logs and other monitoring tools|
|● Complies with other ad hoc requirements from management|
|SUPPORT ACTIVITIES & OTHERS|
|● Assumes additional responsibilities & other job related tasks that maybe assigned|
|● Provides back up and support to teammates ( in the absence of a peer)|
|● Participates in projects and trainings for continuous improvement.
● Identify and resolves pain points of the partners to continuously improve the customer experience in managing their programs and agreements.
|COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:|
|● Should be a subject matter expert of the rebates process under his/her responsibility.|
|● Has a specific understanding of other rebates processes within the department and other department’s processes of which the department has relationship with.|
|● Equipped with knowledge on excel functions, complex formulas and tables. Can create power point presentations and at the same time be able to deliver it to the necessary audience.|
|● Has knowledge on internal control procedures, accounts receivable, revenue recognition, corporate policies, and business conduct.|
|● Must be team-oriented with good interpersonal skills and professional relationship with colleagues in order to build and foster team spirit and thereafter help the team achieve its full potential.|
|● Can articulate his/her thoughts and must be open, approachable, knows how to accept constructive criticism and listen, in order to have a two-way communication. Can cascade information to the team in a clear and concise manner.
● Able to fluently communicate both orally and written any deliverables to management, partners and/or stakeholders
● Be able to effectively apply applicable Lean methodologies on his/her daily activities while initiating Lean process/project improvements.
|● Should have a sense of integrity, analytical skills possessing the 7 Design Behaviors ( customer-focused, ownership, proactive/self-initiated, team oriented, innovative, straight talk and sense of urgency)
● Advanced knowledge in using MS Applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
● Basic Knowledge in MS Access is an advantage
|EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS BASIC REQUIREMENTS:|
|● At least 2 years work experience in any Finance, AR or Accounting related function.
● Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Management Accounting graduate (preferred)
● Can work in the normal shift
● Can speak Mandarin
|● Bank Team, for timely payment of claims that are to be paid via check, wire transfer and through automatic clearing house (ACH).|
|● Agreements & Pricing Team, for proper validation of claims against bids/ contracts and prices|
|● Master Data Management (MDM) and Customer Data Management (CDM) Team, for customer data concerns|
|● Sales Representatives, for concerns with the customers that need their intervention|
|● Counterparts in the respective geography and customers, for supporting documentation needed to process claims and for reconciliation
● External customer for issue resolution and partner management.