- Execute assigned audits and projects, including the identification of meaningful internal control recommendations and process improvements.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit or project (either solely or working with another auditor). These phases include: planning, risk assessment, development of the audit program, data analysis and sample selections, completion of assigned audit steps, present findings and recommendations to management, and prepare the draft report.
- Work independently on assigned audits and projects with minimal management oversight and guidance.
- Communicate, interview, and interact with personnel and management at various levels across the organization and in other geographies.
- Perform audits in a professional manner and in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditor’s standards.
- Contribute to IA continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years experience in auditing
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor
- Excellent English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Ability to work independently, manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley* compliance preferred (*US Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, sections 302 and 404)
- Limited international travel may be required
- Knowledge of SAP desired
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint