Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements. Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
Keeps and upgrades Lexmark’s business processes in SFDC. This includes serving in the following three key support capacities: (1) Professional Services Key User support, (2) Second-level global PS production support, and (3) Supporting Global Process Owners in continuous improvement to SFDC Professional Services work stream.
KEY ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SFDC Professional Services Key User Support
- Provides training to Key Users/ Country Champions
- Receives, investigates and resolves escalations from Key Users/ Country Champions
- SFDC Professional Services Case Resolution and Bug / Configuration Fixes
- Provides second-level production support
- Configures and makes changes in system
- Helps identify and resolve integration issues
- Acts as primary support for configuration management for incidents
- Works with appropriate business users and IT technical resources to ensure efficient and effective resolution of errors
- Repository of expert knowledge in system/process
- Maintains and updates Front Office process and training documentations
- Develops reports for operational and performance analysis.
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
Obtains understanding of SFDC Professional Services systems and the integrated applications and to support business requirements and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Minor Change Requests
- Provides system design and implementation methodology expertise
- Reviews proposed design solutions to identify impacts
- Reviews and assess the supported systems future release functionality
- Handles systems upgrade releases
- Provides support for SFDC Professional Services releases and upgrades, which includes understanding changes and managing related testing requirement before implementation into production environments
- Supports implementation
- Business Roll-outs
- End to End Functional Testing
- L2 support program management
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT OF SALESFORCE APPLICATIONS
Knowledge and proficiency in SalesForce and DealDesk (BigMachines) applications and any of the following integrated applications.
* Discover Org
* Dealmaker Political Map
* Big Machines
* Financial Force
* Eloqua (Overall)
* Eloqua Discover
* Eloqua Prospect Profiler
* Reference Edge
Proficiency in Lexmark’s sales design.
Basic to intermediate knowledge of the following SFDC workstreams.
* Accounts Management
* Forecasting & Opportunity Management
* Professional Services
Must be a college graduate, preferably IT, Business Administration or related areas
Experience in SFDC Professional Services processes.
Should have at least 3 years experience in a systems support role
Able to communicate technical information to non-technical audience
Intermediate analytical (root cause analysis) and problem solving skills
Able to work in a cross-functional team with diverse background
Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize items in order to complete tasks efficiently and within expected timelines.
Good project management skills
Effective training and work session facilitation capabilities
Effective English language skills, verbal and written communications.Apply Now